Foamed aluminum sound barrier is a new type of sound-absorbing material developed in recent years. Compared with the commonly used fibrous sound-absorbing materials, it has the characteristics of high strength and good weather resistance. At the same time, it has the characteristics of Withstand large air flow, easy to install, long service life, and recyclable.
The foamed aluminum sound barrier is made by adding additives to pure aluminum or aluminum alloy and then undergoing a foaming process. At the same time, it has the characteristics of metal and bubbles. It is a new type of porous sound-absorbing material. Foamed aluminum is used as the internal porous sound-absorbing material, and the external microporous aluminum plate is used as the panel. The aluminum plate can be sprayed with customized colors, and it can also be used directly as a sound barrier panel. In the market, we usually directly call the foam aluminum sound barrier, and in some places it becomes the foam aluminum sound barrier.
The main advantages of foam aluminum sound barrier:
1. Pollution-free---foam aluminum sound barrier has a long service life and can be recycled and will not form solid waste.
2. Light weight-the density is 0.1-0.4 times that of metal aluminum, and it is used in high places without mechanical lifting equipment, which is easy to install;
3. High rigidity-the bending specific rigidity is 1.5 times that of steel;
4. Good noise reduction effect-the noise reduction coefficient can reach 0.7, and after ash spraying and water spraying experiments, ash spraying and water spraying have little effect on the sound absorption performance of the material.
5. Because foamed aluminum is easy to install, has strong corrosion resistance, low moisture absorption, no aging, and no toxicity; it does not emit poisonous gas when heated; therefore, it is a good sound-absorbing material for outdoor sound barriers.